With spring getting ever closer, our minds turn to long rides in the Chiltern hills and the most pressing thought on any cyclist’s mind, where do I stop for coffee and cake?
Here are some of the most well-known stops where you can safely store your bike and the clip of your cleats on the floor is welcomed.
Spares and repairs are often available as well. If you know of any more that are within range of Marlow, please let us know.
1. Watlington– Spire and Spoke 0X49 5AD www.thespireandspoke.co.uk
2. Turville Heath– The Barn At Turville Heath RG9 6JY www.thebarnatturvilleheath.com
3. Warren Row– Velolife Rg10 8QS www.facebook.com/velolife.co.uk
4. Wargrave- H’Artisan RG10 8BU www.hartisanfriends.co.uk
5. Uxbridge- Rusty Bike Café UB8 2UW www.therustybikecafe.co.uk